Saturday, January 14, 2012

They just don’t exist



The world and I am the only one

The trees , the sea , the mountains , the clouds , the moon
And am the only one walking , jumping , dancing , laughing, singing

The winter ,the summer , the spring , the rain 
Am the only one shivering , wetting , sweating

The jesus , the allah , the vishnu , the amma
I am the only one praying , beseeching ,wishing

The love , the beauty , the perfection , the kindness , the passion ,
I am the only one loving , staring , becoming , bestowing , living

The world and I am the only one.

The music , the words , the painting , the books
I am the only one listening  , speaking , drawing , reading.

The mum , the dad , the brother , the sister , the friends , the special friends
But I am the only one loving  ,embracing , hugging .

The fear , the hatred , the jealousy , the sex , the death
But I am the only one hating , envying , longing sex , dying.

The men , women , children , the old , the all
And I am the only one living because "THEY JUST DON’T EXIST "

The world and I am the only one.


what i actually meant ..that is y i was till now not able to give my 100% coz of fear , what others think , criticism , hypocrisy ..so y not let i  live as if they just dont exist
The "topic " is inspired by the words of a great architectural engineer Krishna Rao  jaisim during his conversation with deepraj jha.  Word was "they just don’t exist"



9 comments:

  1. sometime u feel u r d onlyone and d rest ,d entire world is fake...!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice...one ashish......you are on right path...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I m short of words after reading this post......the pain, the longings and the desire to be loved and understood is as apparent in ur beautiful writing....as the picture above depicts it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful peom explaining with little words how lonely world could be around you when you have no one and nothing around to care for. It definitely looks like that nothing exists anymore except you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As I website possessor I believe the content matter here is rattling wonderful , appreciate it for your efforts. You should keep it up forever! Best of luck.
    Buffalo Technology MiniStation Stealth 1 TB USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive (HD-PCT1TU3/BB)

    ReplyDelete
  6. of course like your website however you have to check the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very troublesome to inform the truth then again I'll certainly come back again.
    Sorel Women's Cate The Great Boot

    ReplyDelete
  7. thnx Francis for that advice... i will surely look to see upon them .....

    ReplyDelete

i would love to hear your opinion....comment !!