Sunday, January 8, 2012

My discovery with ocean



Ocean where I realize infinity does exist
Ocean where I am hinted of my limitation
Ocean where opened eyes gives more  relaxation then being closed
Ocean where I discover music in the midst of the noise
Ocean where i dare to see  sky in my reach 
Ocean where i discover success need not be always attributed to how high you fly rather how deep you are
Ocean where I recognize the boon , even in being solitary
Ocean where i realize the depth within and depth outside
Ocean where i smell the odorless
Ocean where i find concept of time fake
Ocean where I see the narrow lining binding and yet separating life and death
Ocean where I wish to ,love to , cherish to go again
Ocean "a heaven in disguise"………………………….

8 comments:

  1. I've been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or weblog posts in this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site. Studying this information So i am happy to convey that I've a very just right uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I so much indisputably will make sure to don't overlook this site and provides it a look a relentless basis|regularly}.
    Mopar 83503712 Neutral Safety Switch

    ReplyDelete

i would love to hear your opinion....comment !!