Sunday, October 23, 2011

this had to influence me "atleast to write a post on it"..........

Well my parent  had combined family living in village called mehda sahpur.. My grandfather and his 3 sons and 3 daughter while his brother’s 5 sons and his step brother having 2 sons constituted the family. And now since my father’s birth after 46 years everything has changed and changed so drastically. My  uncle is the 1st doctor from my village and university gold medalist and now a millionaire, my father 1st engineer followed by my younger uncle. While the rest three sisters of my father though not the most intelligent got settled in well lived family. Thanks to the prevailing of dowry system yet.
While to the contrary  sons of mygranpa’s younger brother still struggling , just surviving and even sometimes starving.
3 of them are working under my uncle as workers , the other one had once opened a dress shop but it had to be closed and now he does simply nothing nothing while 1 is still roaming day and night here and there on the little left money of his father to earn money.
Talking about the 1st son of step brother of my grandfather , he has just got married. He is so laborious hardworking , all  day for about 10 hours he teaches at a stretch even on Sunday and still just manage to earn just 3000rs. And his bro

ther has recently left studying and has been undergoing serious mental problems.
the pic above was taken december 2010 , he is my  step uncle( only literally , he is truly like my elder and I have the most respect for  him and I am missing him so much ki I thought write a post now) . His name sanjay pathak and just completed graduation  in village called mehda sahpur.  Whenever I used to go to village to meet him to his house ( their house was made separate and rarely they interact with other grandfathers and all)  he would come to me and ask me ” ashish humko bhi thora english bata dona , kuch bata doge tab na school mein jaake kuch padha bhi sakenge “. And I always used tell whatever little know. I would tell him ” chacha aapko agar acha tution chalana hai to spoken english per dhyaan dijiye , apna pronunciation improve kariye aapko bahut tarakki milega and yahan ke bachho ko bhi ” and I remember last time (this november) when I met him I told him you need to listen to english news or for a beginner as you are  , you should have somebody to teach basic pronunciations  I told why not you call me daily for  half an hour( ofcourse I have to call he cant afford this) and I shall tell you the basics and in few months or you will be master but then at that  time he didn’t have even a cell . And latest story what I heard about him was that he got married to unknown.
Well its so strange na these three groups lived in the same home , same family but now in three words. Sometimes when I see myself and my uncle so spending so much on us it feels so much ashamed off. Well sanjay chacha and hhis brother dhananjay chacha are my uncle’s and father’s brother only but still
They only have sympathy for them and sometimes not even that.
When you will see sanjay chacha’s mother so beautifully cooking for his sons each morning with whatever dry cereals she have , it will surely make your eyes wet . When you will see his father coming after months from working as gatekeeper in nearby city for greeting their sons deepawali and having nothing for their children other then tight tearful hug. And when you see your parents and uncle  coming on swift and scorpio on you surely believe the 3 worlds I am talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i would love to hear your opinion....comment !!